social impact consulting
At The Well Co. our clients are change-makers in the food, travel, and lifestyle industries many of which are certified B-Corporations all of whom aim to leave a positive social impact on the world around them.
We work closely with our clients, acting as the resident global health, sustainability, and nutrition expert our clients need to support their product, service, or non-profit.
At The Well Co. we offer our consulting services in the form of:
- 1:1 Strategy Sessions With Tailored Follow-up Recommendations
- Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Retainer Based Long-Term Consulting
- Sustainability, Nutrition, Global Health Focused Internal Company Education
program development, evaluation & Impact Assessments
Whether you are a for-profit social enterprise or a NGO looking to make a positive social impact, the need for an experienced global health professional to help support and advise your social impact program development, evaluation, and impact is something every social impact driven organization should have.
That is why at The Well Co. we provide the expertise, knowledge, and global health/sustainability background required to ensure that our clients community based programs create lasting social impact based on public health best practices.
Examples of the ways we support our clients include:
Strategic Planning and Evaluation
Program Development Subject Matter Expert
Resident "On-Call" Global Health Dietitian
communications & consumer edu.
You have an amazing marketing and sales team, but do you have a qualified global health dietitian and sustainability educator to help support your needs?
We work directly with our clients to help educate their consumers through powerful storytelling, and qualified nutrition, sustainability, and global health communications to inspire consumer interest.
Some of the ways we help to support our clients communications and consumer education needs:
- Brand Ambassadorship Communications
- Social Impact Story-Telling
- Consumer Impact Education
- Contract Content Creation: Social Media, Blog Posts, Articles, Recipes, and Photography
- Public Speaking, Workshops, and Retreats
- Sponsored Campaigns in partnership with our consumer facing brand The Well Essentials